What's in a name?

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I speak, I listen, I read, I write, I act, I play, I debate, I discuss, I fool, I smile and I sulk.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Still Jolly!

Christmas has continued to be a time of fun and frolicks. After paying a long-awaited and eagerly-anticipated visit to one of my best friends, and fellow blogger Garçon Stupide, I hotfooted it down to Stamford Hill and spent Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day with more of my best friends. As you can see, much food was gorged, much drink was quaffed, much jollity was had and many smiles were held for several photos.

I hope your Christmas was just as good. Here's to New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

qué bonito!!!

KAOS said...

You forgot to mention the things you stole from my house.

TheatreMad87 said...

Eduardo - Sí, era una foto MUY bonita; especialmente la pinta demoniaca que tengo al sonreir...

Garçon - I thought it would take at least a month for you to notice!

Anon - Thank you! Please do keep reading, and maybe make yourself known to us. It's a very friendly community here at AKoE :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...