What's in a name?

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I speak, I listen, I read, I write, I act, I play, I debate, I discuss, I fool, I smile and I sulk.

Monday 4 January 2010

Essays, Jobhunts, Applications and Missed Boats...

Now, isn't this the most untidy desk you have ever seen?

With 2010 comes a whole host of whirlwind activity, for me: I have new classes to read for (while preparing to write long essays for the old classes); I have my Drama School applications to send off (as well as my Plan B - to go off and be a teaching assistant in Madrid for a year while re-applying); I have a play to direct - yes, another venture on the stage; and I have to find some means of financial support for it all.

First step: clean and tidy my hovel of a room. I'm lucky enough to have a double bedroom all to myself, with great storage space, and the place is a pit! Shame on me! Once the domestics are out of the way, it'll be time to sit and down and get on with it all. Whew! I am going to be one busy boy, once again.

Perhaps it's a good thing, then, that I received definitive and irrefutable evidence that loverboy is not in the slightest bit interested in me. Ah well; his loss.

What was that? Bitter? Who said anything about bitterness...?

4 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

tidy up for the new year baby.

Eduardo Guize said...

no, it's not the most untidy desk I've seen, but I hope you've successfully fought chaos by now...

Eduardo Guize said...

oh and loverboy, yeah, his loss!

TheatreMad87 said...

DL and Eduardo - It's now even more untidy, actually. This weekend I PROMISE I will clear it up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...