What's in a name?

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I speak, I listen, I read, I write, I act, I play, I debate, I discuss, I fool, I smile and I sulk.

Saturday 10 October 2009

The Bitch is Back

Just when you thought you'd gotten rid of me forever, I'm back! Like cockroaches and the Conservative Party, I'm indestructible!

Of course, there are bound to be people who have stumbled across this blog thinking: "what's he on about? This is the first post!" Well, they'd be right; but there are also scores of readers who know this is merely the second novel.

It all began about this time last year, when I went off on a little life-enriching trip to Spain. I thought it would be a nice idea to keep everyone updated on my activities by starting a blog. I enjoyed it so much, however, I soon discovered I was writing a lot, but not much on Spain or my experiences. As the year drew to a close, I wondered if it would be a good idea to continue blogging. It isn't, since I don't really have the time to spend on a loving work of art, in between university and several other extra-curricular projecs, but what the heck. I like a challenge.

So, to all my new readers, welcome; and to all my old readers, I told you I'd be back. In truly retro style, it's a little bit of old, and a little bit of new, but not as good as either. That said, follow the blog! Read the articles, comment, suggest improvements and stroke my ego as much as you like. It'll be worth it, I promise...

6 comments:

KAOS said...

Second novel? Or "difficult second album", as the cliche goes?

Congratulations and salutations. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful.

Eduardo Guize said...

BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Cup-o-Noodles said...

ah... there you are.

TheatreMad87 said...

Garçon - Or "sequel", if you will...?

Eduardo - Más bien MEJOR!

Dusty - Yep. Here I am. Did you miss me?

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Sanya - but of course!

TheatreMad87 said...

Aww! The feeling was very mutual, my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...